Security is a top concern for everyone – not just the IT department or the government. Cybersecurity is vital to not only industry and business, but to individuals as the threat to identity theft continues to rise. At LifeStatus360, we are dedicated to ensuring the security of not only our system and data, but also to the world at large.
We understand the importance of data security and addressing the risks posed to small businesses. Our team takes the time each day to allocate time to current events surrounding cyber threats and solutions to those threats. Check back to this page regularly to find articles on:
- Data security
- How to develop a data security plan
- Links to outside sources that provide important information to small businesses who can assist you with staying abreast of cyber threats, intrusions, solutions and tools.
- and more!
Companies Who Assist w/ Cybersecurity Threats
- FTC Protecting Small Businesses – FTC Small Business
- NIST cyberframwork – National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST)
- US Computer Emergency Readiness Team – US-CERT
- FBI Cyber Crime – FBI
Cybersecurity Industry Blogs, Newsletters or Alerts
Stay Secure with Real-Time Virus Updates
Cybersecurity News Updates
National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has adopted a Model Cybersecurity Law. This law is based largely on the New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) Cybersecurity Regulations, which can be found here.