November 8, 2017
We view Digital Transformation as the integration of digital technology into all areas of our business. That will result in essential and fundamental changes to how Lifestatus360 operates and how we will deliver value to our customers and our industry.
For us, Digital Transformation is a cultural change that requires Lifestatus360 to continually challenge the old status quo and the old, outdated de facto standards.
Let’s take a look at a few definitions:
- Business futurist Greg Verdino: “Digital transformation closes the gap between what digital customers already expect and what analog businesses actually deliver.”
- The Agile Elephant: “Digital transformation involves a change in leadership, different thinking, the encouragement of innovation and new business models, incorporating digitization of assets and an increased use of technology to improve the experience of your organization’s employees, customers, suppliers, partners and stakeholders.”
- The Wikipedia: “Digital transformation is the changes associated with the application of digital technology in all aspects of human society,” it states.
Digital Transformation is the business model of this decade! While we’ve seen the explosion of technology with the growth of Silicon Valley, Seattle and other tech hubs across the country, it’s becoming even more important to integrate the latest technologies into every business model – and we’re doing just that at LifeStatus360.
Since our inception, we’ve believed in using the latest technologies to ensure the fastest, most reliable Death Audit and data compliance solutions for our customers. These technologies include:
- Our proprietary SaaS platform where our customers input their data, run their reports and maintain their compliance
- LifeStatus360 Proprietary, our proprietary data sources, provides our customers with the largest data pool available on the market
- Obit360 offers our customers a way to bridge the gap left by the Limited Access Death Master File (LADMF)
- Advanced certifications to ensure complete security of our data and our customers’ data
But that’s not where we’re stopping! Oh no, there’s much more that we’re doing with our system and the digital transformation of the Death and Life Audit industry!
Confirmed Locate Transformation: We’re Continuing the Digital Trend!
We’re excited to announce the introduction of our latest product, Compliance Locate Service, which is transforming how our customers perform their confirmed locates! From the old, de facto standard confirmed locate to the new Compliance Locate Service. Exciting! This new product is coming out in 2019 and is a more eco-friendly way to locate missing participants in your pension fund, union, retirement fund and other fiduciaries.
Maintaining accurate records for all of your participants ensures that your federal and state obligations are met and that your funds aren’t being overpaid. This is an ongoing issue, and our new Compliance Locate service will help you to reduce errors caused by missing participants. Contact our team at LifeStatus360 to learn more about this new product, when you can expect to try it out, and any other questions that you may have. We’re available online or via telephone at 888-LIFE-360.